The material on the PWU web site is for information purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice. The PWU does not guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on this site.
The PWU treats personal information provided by you to the website as confidential. However, the PWU cannot guarantee the confidentiality of this information.
Personal information provided by you to the PWU website will be used to conduct the normal affairs of the union, including the following:
- To serve and represent the best interests of employees in their relationship with employers and with other employees in the workplace.
- To settle disputes between employees and their employers through grievance procedures, mediation, conciliation, arbitration or otherwise.
- Through Bargaining Committees or any other Committee authorized for the purpose, to conduct negotiations to achieve and maintain a high standard of living and security for PWU members.
- To further the interests of the PWU membership and workers in general.
- To further any other goals that the PWU Executive Committee may deem appropriate.
The PWU does not sell the personal information of its members to third parties.
Please note that the links to other websites are provided for our convenience only and should not be taken as an endorsement of these websites. The PWU is not in any way responsible for the content on these listed websites.