DATE: Saturday, May 25
TIME: 9 am
LOCATION: Canada’s Wonderland
ADDRESS: 1 Canada’s Wonderland Dr, Vaughan, ON, L6A 1S6Join us for a day of fun and rides at our
3rd Annual PWU Day at Canada’s Wonderland!
Come out and enjoy:
- Access to all five of Wonderland’s ride areas;
- A free BBQ lunch in the Courtyard;
- Exclusive access to the new Yukon Striker ride, world record-breaker as the fastest, longest and tallest dive coaster;
- Free event t-shirts; and
Enjoy exclusive park access for PWU and Retired Workers Chapter (RWC) members from 9 am – 10 am.
Members and their families are eligible for discounted admission!
$20 – Regular
$15 – Juniors & Seniors
*All purchases are subject to applicable taxes.
BBQ Lunch Buffet
The Park’s Courtyard Area will host a free catered all-you-can-eat BBQ lunch buffet during your selected lunch times! When purchasing tickets, remember to select your preferred lunch time. The time slot you chose will then be indicated on your ticket(s), which you will need to show to be admitted to the buffet.
How to Purchase Tickets
- All PWU/RWC members will have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email contains a unique ‘gift code’ required to complete the ticket purchase
*Be sure to check your junk email folder or spambox folder
Tickets are available for purchase through:
- the PWU Day at Canada’s Wonderland Ticket Website: canadaswonderland.com/pwu19
- by calling the Wonderland Ticket Hotline during regular business hours
*Have your ‘gift code’ ready
When buying your ticket, remember to obtain one Admission and Meal Combo Ticket for each individual in your party
NOTE: If you’re a 2019 Canada’s Wonderland Season Pass Holder, you still need to visit the website to obtain a Meal Only Ticket to take part in the free BBQ lunch
Any PWU/RWC member who did not receive a ‘gift code’ through email can obtain it by calling the:
Wonderland Ticket Hotline Telephone number: (905) 832-7400
The PWU Office: (416) 481-4491